Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wednesday's suck.

Well this one did. It wasn't bad, I did have a nice evening with the kids, Rick wasn't there though. Immediately after I got home from work I took Brandon to Publix, I was gonna make chili for dinner. I picked up kidney beans, diced tomatoes, Tostido scoops, sour cream, and corn muffins. I had Kaylin brown the ground beef while Brandon and I shopped. While I was unloading the shopping cart, Rick called to tell me he wouldn't be home until after 8pm, he was gonna stop at his tenants and pick up rent, then go to his friends house to hang out for a bit. I reminded him that it was Wednesday (wink-wink) and I had made a good dinner. He told me he was gonna eat at his friends house. The kids and I ate our chili, which came out really awesome, and watched RV. We laughed so hard, it was such a funny movie. I made them smoothies after the movie was over. Rick finally came home, after 8pm, and watched the world series, but what can you do? I had an awesome night with my kids and that makes it good with me.

No comments: