Monday, October 27, 2008

Forgiven

Hello. I forgive you, I hope you forgive me for being so hard headed. It was hard to stay mad at you, especially since I love you guys so much. I never read your original post, I just put things together with the comments that were made. It really hurt me by what the other parents were saying. I do all that I can to help Brandon, I'm not a bad parent, and things just suck sometimes. Well, I guess we don't need to play catch up since we read each other's blogs. LOL. Love you

1 comment:

Amber DBTD said...

I know you're not a bad parent- if either of us were, we'd have murdered our children by now. Or someone else.

Screw the other parents, if I knew how to disable comments for certain posts, I would have done it for that one. In the future, should I need to rant about something trivial, I'll do it in a more straightforward way.

I love you too, and the kids too. I've been so busy with my assorted bullshit that I hadn't had a chance to think about any of my friends- even the one who lives all of 15 mins from me.

been a shitty couple months for all of us, I think.