Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF

I'm happy it's Friday. The week is finally close to an end. It's been a tiring week, one that I could have slept through if I wanted to. I think it's the emotional let down of my grandma dying, the service, and Fran's breast cancer diagnosis. I just feel drained. This weekend will be a good one though. Kaylin's friend is spending the night tonight and tomorrow Kaylin, Brittney, Brittany, Jess, and I will go see High School Musical 3, while Brandon goes to hang out with Vincent ( Thank you Teresa! ). Afterwards we will get our fingernails painted, and probably eat at Olive Garden. Maureen is suppose to pick up Brandon Saturday night, and Kaylin will be at her dads. That means there is a possibility of going on a date. Hopefully this time we won't eat cheese steaks and go fishing. I'm hoping for romantical, but will take what I can get!

No comments: