Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's hump day, oh yeah.

We are half way through the week now. It is hump day. Wednesday's are special for me-when Rick and I first met, he would come over Wednesday nights and bring dinner, usually Chinese, or Stouffers veggie lasagna, some times Superday spinach pizza, we would watch TV and after the kids went to bed, well you can figure out the rest. Wednesday's are usually our night, it just stuck after two years of every Wednesday it has now become a routine. I guess it's nice, but it also makes me feel like an old fart.

I'm at work right now, making some sort of an attempt to look busy, and trying not get caught being online. I just don't have love for this job anymore. It's a paycheck and that's it. There are so many perks to working for this company they treat us well, they pay 100% of my medical/vision/dental, match 4% of my 401 K, and give us two raises a year, plus generous bonuses throughout the year. I am grateful for my job, and I'm good at it. I guess I'm just stuck in a rut. I do the same thing everyday, over and over again. It doesn't excite me anymore, I'm very comfortable in my job which is good and bad. Well enough bitching and moaning about stuped shit. I am extremly grateful for this job, especially with how the economy is right now, most people I know have been laid off, or know someone who has been laid off.

No comments: