Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A mixed day

Today was a weird one of sorts. I had today off. Brandon had his MRI done of his orbits, which he slept through also. Rick drove him to school. I came home and gutted Kaylin's room for company that will be coming. By the time I was finished with her room, my mom called and was ready to go to Sam's Club shopping. We went to Sam's, got what we needed, ordered deli meat trays and left. We went to Walmart and CVS. I dropped her off and left to pick up Brandon from school. I took him to his OT appointment which was pretty cool. She gave me a sensory diet, taught me how to brush him, and do joint compressions. We stopped at The Dollar Tree so Brandon could pick out a birthday present for his sister, and headed home. I picked up Kaylin and went to my moms to visit with my Aunt Jenny and cousin Amanda. We came home and did our home stuff. One of my best friends called and told me she was diagnosed with breast cancer. That really sucks, she's like another mother to me, and a grandmother to my kids. I want to ask God, "why her?", but I know I can't have the answer to that question.

No comments: