Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friday night Kaylin had a friend spend the night. We went to Perkins cuz kids eat free :0) and I wanted to go out to eat. We got a bonus at work in celebration of customer service week. Works for me! They did alot of cute things at work this past week. Monday morning the told us to wear team jerseys and had a continental breakfast for us all. On our desks were coffee mugs and nice sayings. Tuesday we had buttons and trail mix. Wednesday candy, noise putty, and a pen. Thursday we had a stress ball which was pretty cool. Friday they had the closing ceremony which they announced the winners of the contests they had throughout the week. At the very end we told we got bonus checks. Saturday morning Kaylin had her soccer game which her friend came with us, afterwards we went to the Dollar Tree and they each got to spend five bucks on what ever they wanted. Oh yeah, the Killer Bees won 3-2. Kaylin needs to try alot harder to play soccer and not be scared of the ball. Her friends mom picked her up this afternoon and Brandon's friend Vincent came over with his mother for dinner, he ended up spending the night. Now they are watching Madagascar playing super heroes.
Tomorrow we will see. I think I will try to go out alone to Walmart and the Dollar General, maybe LTM Party supply to get things we need for the memorial service. I'm suppose to get peach tableclothes, plates, cups, napkins, find the instrumental Titanic soundtrack. and make a liliac and ivy memorial wreath. I also need to go to my moms and get the sheets in the house, bring them home, wash, dry, and make the beds. I really want to get some housework done, although I got a good amount done today. I cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floor, did laundry, changed the cat litter, and did dishes. I'm really tired of my house being in the shape it's in. It's dirty, cluttered, and unorganized, plus stuff needs to be fixed. I work everyday and am torn between homework, dinner, baths, soccer practice, laundry, kids, and trying to make everything work, I just can't seem to make the Martha Stewart thing work for me. Damn that bitch for setting womens standards so high, who can compete with that!

No comments: