Tuesday, October 14, 2008

People Suck

I've decided that sometimes people suck. You all know that my grandmother died, and that I've taken 3 days bereavement (which is outlined in our company manual-3 days paid bereavement for immediate family) well apparently certain people, mainly person, feels that is inappropriate because it interferes with their time off. I'm not saying that that person does not deserve their time off, they do, just as I am to my 3 days bereavement. What I am saying is you should not hold it against me, or ignore, or treat me any differently. Agree? Well you should, it makes sense. I don't think I should feel guilty, and I do. I feel like I'm letting my team down, as they are making me feel that way with their comments. Only Janice and Casey are making me feel alright about it, which I'm grateful for, otherwise today would have been unbearable.

In other news, Brandon is on his new meds and I can't wait for it to build up in his system. Hopefully we will see some benefits VERY soon. Him without Risperdal is not a pretty picture.

Tomorrow I have off. At 8 Brandon has his MRI of his eyes, then Rick will take him to school since he works in Venice tomorrow. Then I pick up my mom and we go shopping for the reception, then I go home and clean until Brandon gets out of school. I will pick him up tomorrow and take him to the Florida Center to get some OT tips from Claire. I hope I will get most of the house deep cleaned for company. I can't even take a day off without trying to stuff as many things into as I can. What is wrong with me?

No comments: