Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rough Start to the morning

What a rough start this morning. Brandon woke up sweet as apple pie. He took his meds (Lamictal, Tenex, Risperdal), he took his supplements (Omega 3-6-9, and his multi). He told me I was the best mom in the world. We talked about the babysitter. We talked about his up coming birthday party, things were going just fine. I was starting to think he hated his babysitter just a little bit less. And then it happened......I put his clothes out for the day and asked him to please change into them. That was the end of our peaceful morning of sharing. The swearing started, the "I hate you!"'s came full force. Unknown to me, but quickly informed, I was trying to ruin his life. How dare I! How dare I make him change his clothes, especially when he was wearing his bathing suit going on the 4th day. I somehow made it out the door, leaving my angry, distraught, almost 7 year old screaming and swearing at the computer, which at that point of time was labeled "a piece of crap" (which he pronounces cwap). Poor Rick, it was his turn to deal with Brandon's wrath. Now I'm at working, obviously not working. The girl that called out yesterday (in my opinion she was lying) she at least showed up today. She is back to her I know everything/suck up status. Hopefully we will have a good rest of the day. I will wait for this phone to ring....

No comments: