Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cathy Cathy is here!

My friend Cathy is over from Melbourne. I won't get into great detail, but her son was killed by a drunk driver, (also an illegal alien) his wife was in the car, she lost her leg, and she has two little boys. Monday is this man's sentencing. Cathy is one of those special people, the kind of person who takes on your burdens as if they were her own. Life is always throwing things at her and she keeps saying the lord won't give her more than she can handle. She is truly an inspiration for me. One time I commented on how cute her sandals were, and she took them off and gave them to me, that's just the kind of person she is. If I called her tomorrow and told her I lost my house and needed somewhere to live, she would let me into her home. Well she called me up and wanted to know if we wanted to go to the movies with her and her grand daughter. I said sure! We went and saw Space Chimps, it was really a good movie. Brandon was really good and was nice to the 4 year old we went with. I notice that he does better with girl kids than boys. We dropped them off where they were staying and Brandon wouldn't get in his booster seat because the little girl left her "germs" on it. We washed it up and came home. So over all today was a good day.

No comments: