Thursday, July 24, 2008

I believe the babysitter search starts over again...

I think I'm going to re post the babysitter position. She has been watching him for over a month now. Brandon still doesn't like her, and there is no evidence of them bonding at all. I was really looking for someone that would be a part of our family. I know you can't expect strangers to love your child like you do. But I do expect visible fondness or something that would show me that she likes Brandon. Brandon is special, I don't mean special needs special (although he is), I'm talking about his character. He's the type of kid who knows right away if you like him or not. And either you like him or you don't, if you don't, there is no need for you to be his child care provider. He knows, and he feeds off what ever energy he his getting from the people in his life. My overall impression of Veronica (name changed) is that she is lazy, non stimulating, and un attached. I'm not a neat person by any measure what so ever, but after I use a paper plate i throw it in the trash. I don't let a child eat a mostly full container of Breyers, or go through their parents drawers (finding the "tooth stash"). It seems that there is no other choice, unless something drastic happens where she totally flips around. I have no idea how to fire her!

No comments: