Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Brandon had a good day :0)

Brandon had a good, non eventful day. I'm starting to wonder about the babysitter. She let him eat an almost full container of Breyers. It doesn't seem like she pays attention to what he is doing. He's been getting into stuff and eating things he shouldn't (no red dye). All he does is sit in the house and eat and watch TV. That and his meds are going to make him pack on some weight. Not good. Little boys need to play outside and ride bikes and jump on trampolines. Doing things to stimulate his mind and help with his sensory issues. Coloring pictures, playing with play doh, digging in the dirt, that's what kids do! I think she is lazy, and I feel like she's not bonding with him. I don't know what to do. This is the first time I wish someone read this stuff, then maybe someone could offer some insight. Only I could turn a good day and complain about it. He did have a good day. It was so nice, he was telling me he loved me and how beautiful I am to him. "Yur the best mom in the whole wurld".

No comments: