Monday, July 28, 2008

A Family Emergency

Last night we had Pat and Tori over for dinner. We were just finishing out chicken legs, when Pats cell phone rang. It was the police calling from Donna and Rich's house. Rich found Donna floating in the pool. We packed up Tori, the baby and Pat and Rick went with them to the hospital. I took Brandon to my moms, we prayed out loud in the car. I was so proud of Brandon, his little prayer to God was so sweet and heart felt. I got him calmed down at my moms and sped off to the hospital. She somehow had passed out in the pool, she was blue and not breathing. She is on life support right now. We stayed at the hospital until after 2am, making it home at 3am to sleep for a little while. Now we are getting ready to go back to the hospital, I called out of work and so did Rick. I'm so scared, she is a sweet, kind, giving woman and the center of the family. It was so horrible to see her hooked up to machines that were breathing for her.

No comments: