Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tomorrow is Brandon's Day

I decided that I would take each of the kids out for their own special “day” together before the new baby comes. This Friday is Brandon, next is Kaylin. Brandon’s is causing a small scheduling problem, as Friday he has school pictures. We have solved this by compromising and having his pictures taken at Walmart instead (plus it saves me a shit load of money). Before his pictures, I will drop off his 2nd pair of glasses which are broken to be fixed, and get his hair cut. I love Walmart, where else can you get glasses, haircuts, pictures taken, buy groceries, plants, clothes, tires, gas, and anything else you need? Then his adventure starts. We are going to the Shell Factory to go to their petting zoo and do some of the activities they have there. Brandon would then like to have Burger King for lunch and go walk through Toys R Us. I am excited! Plus I get a vacation day from work for fun stuff instead of appointments and sick kids. Kaylin is still not sure what she wants to do with her day. She wants to go to the movies, Claires for earrings, lunch at a nice restaurant, pottery, and walking the mall. We can’t do everything, so she is trying to plan it out.

In other news, Brandon has been swear word free! I never thought it would happen, but it has! He also got his fingers slammed in the door of Rick’s Jeep last night. That sucked, he screamed bloody murder, but they were not broken.

I am officially 6 months pregnant (well I was last week), it’s going by fast and my belly is getting BIG!

No comments: