Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures of bad words

Thanks to my friend Amber who has hacked my page (with my user name and password) and posted the scanned copy of Brandon’s picture of bad words. I posted earlier in the week about him getting in trouble on the bus for doing this, and I thought I would share it with you all so you don’t think I am out of my mind. Apologies to my dad, who will be very disappointed in my lack of posting skills (he is a computer genius!). I think that Brandon was trying his very hardest to outsmart us. First he was saying bad words and getting soap. Next he was spelling bad words, and now writing them. I really think he is trying to find away around the new demands that are being placed on him. I ((((think)))) he is finally breaking down on the new restriction placed on him. We are giving him soap much less and he is using words like “crap” and “frickin” instead of, well, ya know. To a parent out in public they would probably be outraged to hear this little red head saying “crap” and “frickin”. For me, I am very proud! He is choosing to think, and make a different choice, a better choice.

No comments: