Thursday, March 19, 2009

I guess I better write something

I keep coming up with these great ideas of things to blog about. They hardly, if ever come to fruition. I apologize for that. I guess you will just have to deal with an update instead of a well thought out, deeply moving, intelligent sounding, beautifully well written article.

We have temporarily won the battle of the bad words. I have not heard one in several days ( I say this as I'm knocking on wood), he has not written one, or drawn a picture of one. This is good. I am glad it's starting to stick.

Rick took the kids to Kaylin's soccer practice and gave me the night off. Big smiles. I took a bath and read some of my book. It was uneventful and wonderful. I got to shave me legs! I couldn't find any of that fancy scmancy bubble bath so I settled on Mr Bubble, it was that or Brandon's Transformer bubbles!

No comments: