Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well, it's been a week

It's been a week since I've blogged. We are all sick. Runny nose, coughing, stuffy, fever, body aches sick. All of us. Rick started it, it's all his fault. Friday we were suppose to go to Sunsplash, but who da thunk it's closed on Fridays. We went to Peace River Wildlife Center, it was nice to see the birds they took care of. Then we went to the Shell Factory and played miniature golf and the kids did bumper boats. Friday when we got home, Kaylin started her first period. Shhh..don't tell anyone. She was horrified, I knew it was coming. She acted like she was the only chick in the world that it ever happened too. Saturday and Sunday we were all bed ridden. Rick went to help his dad and brother put floors down in the post office. Monday Rick stayed home with Brandon. Kaylin missed the bus, Rick drove her to school. Then she called and said her ear hurt and she had cramps, Rick picked her up again. I called the pediatrician she wanted to see her, so I left work, which I was more than happy to since I felt like poop, took her to the pediatrician also took Brandon with me since he was pathetically sick as well. Kaylin's ear was a mess, and they wouldn't see Brandon because they couldn't fit him in, but they would see him Tuesday (today). I took off work today and took him to the doctor, he has bronchitis, no school tomorrow. Rick is taking tomorrow off so I can go back to work tomorrow. That was my week. I'm starting to feel a little better, so is Rick and Kaylin, now Brandon is the worst of us.

No comments: