Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in a nutshell

Friday
After work on Friday I went to a party a girl at work was having. It was allot of fun and I took a lot of blackmail pictures. It was really nice to get out of the house and just hang out with "the girls".

Saturday
Saturday morning Carrie Phelps came for Brandon's appointment. It went pretty good. She's now going to see him every two weeks. I went grocery shopping. Saturday evening Kaylin's dad picked her up. Rick, Brandon and I went to a sunset wedding at the beach. I could hear the banjos playing in the background. It was redneck. I never met the bride or the groom. She was pregnant, this was his 3rd marriage. He has children from his previous marriages that he refuses to pay child support on. Oh, yeah, he has no teeth either. She was rude, any attempt anyone made to speak with her, she just walked away, never responding to us. We had fun anyway, when Rick's family gets together the fun makes it self. Rick did karaoke with his dad, Maureen did it with Tony, Rick's dad kept doing karaoke and dancing. It was a lot of fun. Brandon swam in the pool and did awesome the whole night. We came home after 2 in the morning.

Sunday
Sunday was Rick's birthday. He slept in late, woke up, fell asleep. I made him a carrot cake. I mopped the floors and ordered Chinese food. Yep, we are party animals.

No comments: