Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Last night when I came home from work, ready for Brandon's freaking out about the germs. Mentally trying to think of where I put the Lysol, he was asleep. Out like a light. I let him sleep for maybe an hour and then tried to wake him up, he was totally exhausted. He DID NOT want to get up. If I let him sleep he would have started his day at 3 o'clock and would fall asleep early. I drew him a hot bath and woke him up enough to put him in it, that did the trick. He ate dinner and took his meds, had some snuggles, brushed his teeth, watched a little TV and went to bed at a decent hour. He woke up with only a little resistance today, he was upset because he wanted Rick to go to the school and have lunch with him. Rick couldn't, I couldn't, we both felt bad, but I just can't, and Rick doesn't have a scheduled lunch time. He was upset about getting on the bus, but did. He's such an odd little bird sometimes.

Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
--Chinese Proverb

No comments: