Thursday, September 4, 2008

Argghh...

Argghh.... Brandon is driving me crazy! He has been whining, crying, screaming, and being disagreeable since I walked in the door. I came home from work and he screamed in his room
for half an hour that he wanted his momma to come home. He was stuck in that mode. It was like that for most of the evening. He would say to us, "why do you hate me?" "Do you want me to move out?" and my favorite, "If you don't get me a drink right now, I'm going to die, do you want me to die??". Right now he has calmed himself down, and Rick is helping him with homework. I am really tired, I just want to go to bed, but there is so much to do around here and no end in sight!

Thought a ma bob

I have only one superstition. I touch all the bases when I hit a home run.
Babe Ruth 1895-1948

No comments: