Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My busy Tuesday, and my weird Wednesday

Tuesday I took the day off for a bajillion appointments, well three if you want specifics. It started with Kaylin waking me up that her ear hurt real bad. Rewind to July and you'll read she had double swimmers ear. Brandon had his appointment for his 7 year physical, so I drug Kaylin along with me. The first stop of the day was to good ol' DMV, to get my name changed on my drivers licence. Believe it or not I was in and out in 10 minutes! Then we were at Dr Anurumo's for our 9:30 appointment. Kaylin had the starting of swimmers ear, AGAIN, she was all filled up with snot and fluids. She left with decongestants, ear drops and nose spray. Brandon was overall healthy, and he was complying with the doctor. This is a good thing considering the first time he met her, he hid under the exam table kicking her and screaming. She was checking him out and noticed his birthmarks, I've always called them his angel kisses. He had some new ones I don't remember always seeing, but thought nothing of it. She said they were called cafe au lait's and 1-2 is normal, anything over 5 is fibroneuromatosis, he has 10. I have to take him for an MRI, to a genetics doctor, and neurologist and get some expensive blood test done. Of course I googled it the minute I finally got home, and this in not a good thing to have. I will not freak out until I'm told too. Well, not all the way freak out anyway.. The pediatrician was followed by Brandon's dentist in Venice for a filling. We made it with a few minutes to spare. He sat in the big chair and stated to whine that he was scared. The dentist then told me to reschedule. We were there for not even 5 minutes. That pissed me off a bit, especially since she is a pediatric dentist. Back to town we went, stopped at Burger King for lunch, Walmart for gas, then to Tire Kingdom to get my oil changed. That took awhile, Fran met me there and took the kids. I went to my dentist appointment at 3, was late, got my temporary crown, picked up the kids and headed home.

No comments: