Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Wednesday! Whoo hoo..

I'm back to work after a day and half reprieve. I'm still stuffy and boogery. Rick is home with Brandon, he took the day off to stay home with him so I could work today. I was really surprised when he offered, it's kinda out of character for him. He really has been more involved with us, which is nice. It was a concern of mine for a long time, it was us and him, now it's a little more like all of us. Kaylin has been awesome, she sat and did her make up work last night from when she missed school. I wonder if she feels more "mature" now, I don't know, but I'll take it while it comes. We cancelled the team meeting last night, since we were all sick. I didn't think it was nice to share with everyone what we've got. Hopefully by Friday we will all be humans again and Sunday we can go to Sunsplash.

I decided to share this blog with some myspace friends, I posted it on my bulletin asking if anyone was interested in reading it. I'm a little nervous about it, people will see how boring my life really is, and I don't want to hold anything back because I'm worried about who will see it. So I won't. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it, ya know. It's my way of venting and looking back to see what progress or how my feelings have changed. It's my therapy.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I agree, if people don't like **ckem. Whatever helps you to vent. An online journal is just as good as paper

Amber DBTD said...

Write what you need to. blogging is about you, not about who you might piss off if you post how you feel.