Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday's thought and happenings

One generation plants the trees,
and another gets the shade.
--Chinese Proverb

Tonight Brandon was whiny, loud, and an annoying little stinker. And I swear I don't have PMS. Kaylin was an instigator and we were ruining her life. Brandon screamed and screamed and whined most of the night, with a few pleasant moments squished in there. I am so happy he has finally gone to bed! I was so frustrated and tired, I didn't want to deal with it. We increased his Lamictal, I thought it would help, but it hasn't yet, it's only been 3 days. Is he acting up because Kaylin is home? Is he anxious about school starting in a few weeks? Or is he just being a 7 year old stinker? I don't know right now. I've been really working on the evening routine. Carrie comes tomorrow and I want to show her that I've been making an effort with the schedule. As soon as I come home I start dinner, then we play a game for 30 minutes, then we take a bath and get ready for bed. It's really taking a toll on me, I hope that it gets easier after we have been doing it longer. I haven't gotten any house work done, the dishes are piled up in the sink, and I am completely exhausted! Tomorrow night we have to go to Walmart and get stuff for the Bar BQ. Saturday I have to clean the house for company before his party. I am SO freakin tired! I feel that there is no end in sight.

No comments: