Saturday, August 30, 2008

my romantical date, or something like that..

We had respite come in Friday night. Rick and I were going on a "date". The first one in several months. I LOVE ABBA, really alot. Rick took me to see the musical Mamma Mia! down in Fort Myers a few years back, now the Mamma Mia! is in the movies, I was chomping at the bit to see it with Rick. Rick and I have NEVER been to the movies together, ever. I told him we had a date and we were going out to dinner and to see Mamma Mia! and he was excited to go. He came home from work and I asked him if he was excited and he was. He asked me if I could pay his mortgage (he has his own house, which he rents out and with his account I pay it). I said sure, then he said it was good I was his sugar momma, because after him paying the mortgage he was broke. Just for the record, he makes twice as much money as me and has half the bills I do. I asked him how if he was so broke, were we gonna go on a date? He said he thought I was paying. I explained to him that I only had eleven dollars in my account after paying my stuff. So instead of me taking a shower and getting all prettied up, we went fishing. Not one single bite, no one single fish. Instead of smelling freshly showered, and looking good, I was wearing a fishing shirt, snook hat, and shorts, smelling like bait and bug spray. Instead of a restaurant with fancy drinks and appetizers, we had cheese steaks. Of course I tried to make the best of it, but I was still disappointed. And to top off a romantical evening of mosquitoes buzzing, and Rick farting, I got my frickin period.

No comments: