Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A great conversation

Yesterday Brandon and I we on the way home from the babysitters house and he started asking questions about how God made people. We talked about that for a short time, then he asked me if there was still cave men and if I was a cave woman. I told him, "no". He said, "God didn't make you yet?" And I told him, "no, not yet". He seemed satisfied with my answers about the cave men and women. We talked about how Kaylin was born first, and how he was born after her (a couple of years later). He then started telling me how cool it is that God made us all. I told him that we have to pray to God, when things are good too. To tell him thank you. He said he prayed for Miss Donna and that's why she's okay now. He asked me if he didn't pray would Miss Donna be dead. I told him that I didn't know, that it's always good to pray, but sometimes no matter how hard you pray, people you love die anyway. Sometimes it's their time to go to heaven. He then says to me, "mommy, don't you ever tell me that again or I'll cry. That was the most beautifulist thing I ever hurd." Sometimes I can't believe the things he says or does, sometimes I'm so frustrated that I think I'll scream. Then I hear him talking and really thinking about how things work and I can't help but think that things are sinking in.

No comments: