Sunday, November 9, 2008

The weekend

This weekend was pretty nice. Saturday Rick had to work. Brandon, Kaylin and I went to her soccer game and the team totally bombed out. The game was 0-3 up until the last 3 minutes when they scored 2 goals, but still lost. At least it wasn't a shut out. After that we went to Target, I had a baby shower to go to and she was registered there. I picked her up a boppy pillow, got Brandon a halloween costume of Optimus Prime (90% off), bought Tylenol, Tums, and vitamins, and Kaylin picked out a High School Musical III CD to burn onto her MP3 player. We came home and picked up the house, the kids did the living room and their bedrooms, I worked on laundry and the kitchen. I got several batches of caramel pecan pie candles done. Rick came home and I took off to the baby shower at Olive Garden. It was a nice shower, she received most of the things she needed for her baby which was nice. I came home, we got ready and went to Night on Dearborn, Rick's sister owns a shop there and once a month they have an activity where all the shop owners stay open late and do stuff for the community. Last night they had horse drawn wagon rides. The horse was a retired race horse who was injured during a race, these people rehabilitate them and teach the public what they do. The horse's name was Junior and he was a 4 year old race horse. After that we went to Rick's friend Frank's house. I think he had us come with him so I could drive him home! I will post this now and finish up later.

1 comment:

Amber DBTD said...

Our old horse was a retired racehorse- best horses you can get.