Tuesday, November 11, 2008

okay, I know, I suck

I realize that I suck lately. I haven't been blogging about Brandon or Kaylin. I just kinda bitch and moan about my own personal garbage instead of the reason I started this blog. My head has been up my ass and I'm sorry. Brandon is doing well. He is sleeping in his bed, which is good, since he prefers the couch. He's not doing as well in school, he's moved to silver level. I took him to OT and she gave me a sensory diet for him, all I've done is read it. I haven't implemented anything into his schedule. If I did, I know it would help him even more. I am more conscious of him and his behaviors. I know where he is at in a mood and how to get him out of it. His meds have been right on target, and he will see Dr Hubbard tomorrow. I guess I've been taken a break from it all. Is that bad? I guess it is and I answered my own question. I should keep going, even when he is doing well.

1 comment:

Amber DBTD said...

No, we all take a break from it. It keeps us and our kids from getting totally burned out.