Friday, April 24, 2009

Yea! My Dad is here.

My dad is here. I missed him a lot. We ate a kick ass roast with potatoes and carrots. We visited awhile. Brandon did OKAY, had a few moments of jerkiness, like when he decided to put dirt in magic Grandpa's soda. He also decided to say HELL, which got him some soap in his mouth. I think a lot of it had to do with him being excited and he also had a field trip which over stimulated him. Hopefully tomorrow will go a little smoother. My dad brought me a video camera thingy called flip video. It is really, really cool. You down load it onto the computer and can share videos online, or save on the computer, or burn on a disk. This is really cool since we have the baby coming soon. Tomorrow we are going out to dinner when Rick gets home from work tomorrow.

No comments: