Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kaylin's special day and an update

Friday was Kaylin's special day with momma. We went and painted pottery, have a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden, went to see Race to Witch Mountain, and shopped in the mall. I had a really nice time. I think she appreciated it for like 5 minutes, and that is a record.

I went to my perinatologist today, and all is well. Noah weights 2lbs 7oz and is 13.5 inches long. He is measuring a week ahead of schedule. My blood pressure is doing what it is suppose to. Rick and the kids came this time. I thought they would think it was cool. Brandon thought it was cool that he got to see the babies wiener. Kaylin thought it was cool when he opened his mouth to yawn. That was all they really said about it.

I qualified for an upgrade on my cell phone and after researching and deciding to stay with my current carrier, I got me a new phone coming in the mail. For some stupid reason I am very excited about it. Probably because it's fancy schmancy, and I'm more of a practical kinda girl.

I am frustrated with some stuff at home, feeling a bit neglected, feeling the time crunch, feeling the stress of a new baby to name a few things. I don't want to get into details, I will spare you all the whining about my pretty okay relationship. Things could be a lot worse. I knew what Rick was like going into this, and back then I chose to manage, so I will continue to do just that, manage. I don't expect him to change, or some sort of personality changing miracle. I will take the friendship, and security that I have, and not bitch about the lack of well affection/attention/sensitivity. He doesn't cheat, lie, drink at the bar, he has a good sense of humor, he's really good with the kids, loves animals, does not have a temper and has a kind heart. So I will shut the hell up and be grateful for him.

No comments: