Monday, January 5, 2009

Thursday-Sunday

Thursday Tori ended up calling me. We went shopping, found some really good deals at Kohl's, had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's, went to Old Navy, and then to Walmart. Had a nice time, had all the kids with us. Brandon and Kaylin were both well behaved. I am learning that I am much less patient than I was before I was pregnant and snap at the kids alot more. That sucks, but they are listening better. So I have mixed feelings about it. I find myself being bitchy, which is not a normal trait that I have. So, sorry to all affected by my messed up hormones. Saturday we cleaned Brandon's room, all four of us. Three black trash bags later, we are almost done. I gave his a few shoe boxes for his "treasures" that he finds meaning in (ie. bottle caps, gum wrappers, erasers, etc..). Sunday we did Christmas with Ricks family. Rick's dad didn't show up, he is still very unstable, and I was sad he wasn't part of everything, but also relieved that there wouldn't be any chaos, just a relaxing evening.

I should hear about my car today. I talked to Allstate and she had submitted her report to the mother ship and is awaiting approval from them.

No comments: