Thursday, January 1, 2009

No work for me today.

Today I will tackle the mountain of laundry threatening to take over my house. I have also decided to go to Walmart (if they are open) and go grocery shopping and take Kaylin to pick out clothes that she wants to buy with her gift cards. Rick wants to do something, he's thinking about taking the dogs and us on a nature walk. I still don't have a car, and I'm really trying to be a good sport, but my patience is wearing thin. I can't take Brandon to his appointments, I have to get rides to work and back, and I just want my Independence back. Not that I go out alot, but if I want to I can't. Kinda like when I used to smoke. I'd freak out if I couldn't find my pack of smokes or a lighter, even if I didn't need one at that moment, just knowing where they were calmed me down. Kinda glad I quit smoking, I do miss it sometimes though, and it smells so good when other people do it. Okay, enough rambling! Hope you all had a Happy New Years.

No comments: