Sunday, January 11, 2009

mini van browsing for me today

Decided on doing the mini van thing. Did a little looking today and doing some more today. It should be early in the week when they settle on my car and I know I'll have limited time with the rental after that point. There are some definite good deals out there. 2 of the vans I looked at were listed at least a thousand below kelly blue book. I thought that was pretty cool. The one I thought would be the best fit/van for us is a 2000 Dodge Caravan se, but after looking at the reviews, learned that there are alot of reported transmission problems. Not something I'm gonna want to deal with 6-12 months from now. Dunno. I submitted a loan application to my credit union and will hear back from them on Monday. The ball is rolling.

No comments: