Monday, February 9, 2009

Tweens! Horumph..

My tween daughter had her tween friend over this weekend. It was interesting to say the least. It is amazing the transformation that takes over a tween when a peer is in the mix. This girl has been over before, and each time she comes, she is a little less nicer. Kaylin tried to pull all kinds of stunts, and got verbal several times. She pushed all the buttons try to show off and prove that she is in control of the situation. That girl almost got her head knocked off this weekend. She did get yelled at, and probally embarassed, but let me tell you I took it easy on her. After her friend left, I layed down the law and told her if she ever pulled that crap again I woudl call her out in front of her friend, and then drive her friend home.

No comments: