Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Allstate sucks, and liars too...

Okay, so my car got %$@#-ed up on Friday. You know that part. Well I went to the hospital they told me to go home and rest, ya dee dah dee dah. My insurance company, Progressive, had called and left me a message wanting my side of the story. I called the adjuster back and gave him my side of the story. He asked me a bunch of questions, then he told me that my story and the guy who hit me's story were completely different. He told the cops and both insurance companies that traffic was moving and I changed lanes in front of him, so he had no choice but to hit me. This is NOT true AT ALL! I was at a stop light and got hit. His insurance company called me Monday and I gave my statement to them. They won't give me rental car or fix mine until an investigation has been completed. So to that guy who can't tell the truth, I forgive you. And to the Allstate chick Dawn, I know you are trying to do your job. But this really stinks, I will have no car for possibly two weeks or more and I'm tired of people telling me to get a lawyer.

No comments: