Friday, February 22, 2013

As I look into my crystal ball

I'm looking in my crystal ball, well not really-but if I did I would see Brandon being hospitalized again.  He is hearing people talking to him in the mirrors.  Kinda freaky and I feel for him, I really do.  He's only 11 years old, I couldn't imagine what it must feel like to be him.  I know what it feels like for me to deal with him, but the actually try to live life though his eyes is terrifying.  He's having a hard time at school and at home and that worries me.  Usually it's one or the other.  I like it when it's just at home so the poor people at the school get a break.  I don't really like it, but I don't wish it upon others.  It says something when he is at a "special" school and they are having trouble dealing with his behaviors.  He actually got suspended from this school not too long ago for assaulting a teachers aide.  It's REALLY hard to get suspended from a "special" school like the one that Brandon is in.  I wonder if on Monday when he goes for his assessment they will Baker Act him on the spot.  I guess we will see.  I will update all you non existent, imaginary followers when I hear something.  Echo Echo Echo....LOL

No comments: